General information and contact data
Address: 104 Nalbandyan St., 0001, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
E-mail address of the Staff of the Director of the RA NSS: email@example.com
Telephone: +374 10 56 35 15 (front office)
Official responsible for ensuring the freedom of information of the National Security Service of RA, Interim Head of NSS Director's Staff, Colonel Nairi Margaryan
Tel.: +37410 548127
Press Center of the NSS of RA
Head of the Press Center of the NSS of RA Colonel Arthur Gurgen Gevorgyan
Tel.: +37415 539760, Mobile +37495 215800
According to the order of Director of the National Security Service of RA of 20.06.2018 N28-A,
1. The person authorized for the internal notification in the system of the RA NSS, as well as for the external notification in the central bodies of the RA NSS is Head of Directorate of Internal Security Ruben Shatakhyan (tel. 015-57-94-01)
2. The persons authorized for the external notification in the regional directorates (hereinafter: RD) of the RA NSS are:
1) Armen Abazyan, Head of Shirak RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0312-5-30-22)
2) Karen Alchangyan , Head of Lori RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0322-4-09-70)
3) Artur Dashyan , Head of Armavir RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0237-2-17-27)
4) Ararat RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0235-2-21-35)
5) Hovhannes Ghalumyan, Interim Head of Tavush RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0263-4-06-06)
6) Razmik Mikayelyan, Head of Aragatsotn RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0232-3-28-42)
7) Gagik Khachatryan, Deputy Head of Gegharquniq RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0264-3-07-14)
8) Artur Eghiazaryan, Interim Head of Kotayq RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0223-6-00-28)
9) Artashes Saroyan, Interim Head of Syuniq RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0285-2-33-10)
10) Kolya Mikaelyan, Head of Vayots Dzor RD of the RA NSS (tel. 0281-2-55-11).
Under the decision of the RA Government of 15.10.2015 N 1204-N on ''Establishing the order for registration, classification and storing of the information processed by the owner of the information or of the information delivered to him, as well as for provision of information or its duplicate (copy) by bodies of State and local self- government, State institutions and organizations'' since June 1, 2016 there has been a a possibility to send official electronic requests in the “Online Request” section of the official website of the National Security Service of RA. Requests must have electronic digital signature, provided for by the RA Law “On electronic document and electronic digital signature”.
Information Request Sample
In accordance with Articles 27 and 27.1 of the RA Constitution and Article 6 of the RA Law “On the Freedom of Information”, I ask you to provide information to me on __________________ (identify the required information as clearly as possible).
According to Article 9 of the RA Law “On the Freedom of Information”, an answer to citizens’ written request for information is given within 5 days after its receipt, with the exception of the cases when the provision of the requested information requires additional work (within 30 days). Thus, I request to reply to my request for information in the order and terms provided for by the law. In case of refusal to provide the requested information, please provide a written notification about the ground of refusal (Article 11) and, if possible, provide the address of the State body or official whom I could address my request.
(I am ready to cover the copying costs).
Thank you in advance.
Name, Surname, Signature